The PetSafe ZND-1200 Pawz Away™ Indoor Pet Barrier safely and effectively keeps your dog away from certain areas in your home. You simply place an indoor barrier disk near anything you want your pet to avoid, such as counters, sofas or garbage cans. The disk protects a circular area of 2-12 feet in diameter, and since the signal is sent out in all directions, there are no dead spots for your pet to sneak through. You can protect other areas of your home or increase the size of the original protected area with the purchase of additional barrier disks. The Pawz Away Indoor Pet Barrier can accommodate more than one pet as long as each is wearing a compatible receiver collar. You can even set the disks to allow one pet to enter a particular area while denying access to the other. All Innotek UltraSmart In-Ground Fence receiver collars will work with this system.
- Wireless and cordless
- Disk protects a circular area of 2-12 feet in diameter
- Coverage area can be increased with extra barrier disks (sold separately)
- Eliminates problem behaviors such as jumping on furniture and digging in the trash
- More dogs can be added to the system with additional receiver collars (sold separately)
- Indoor use only
- Requires two 3-volt lithium batteries (included)
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dog fence collar progressively increases stimulus level
- Smallest fence collar on the market-weighs 1.2 Oz.
- Works with all Innotek outdoor Electric dog fence systems
- Uses standard batteries-no expensive batteirs to buy
Note: These were originally called the Innotek Instant Pet Barrier with One ZONES. This PetSafe model works with the Innotek models to create a larger area and with Innotek UltraSmart collars. All Innotek collar are compatable with this indoor fencing system.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Original Price: $139.99
Original Price: $79.99
Original Price: $54.99
AWESOME Review by DogBoy
Value Quality Price
I used this unit to train my cat(s) not to leave the house. I put it near the entry doors one by one and they are still trained not to leave the house even when the door is left open. I did it with our older cat too, years ago and he still will not leave. Works great!!! (Posted on 4/18/11)